Designing machines with Giesser Engineering: Sharp-edged knives all the time in running production
A common task is to be able to sharpen knives while the production is running.
The Giesser Engineering solution: The construction of special knife grinding machines.
Knife grinding machine GM2 – to sharpen a circular knife constantly:
- Resharpen circular knifes – without disassembling – at running production
- All blades get sharpened in one cycle at the same time
- Mounting it to the machine is quick and unproblematic
- No special knowledge is needed for the operating personnel
- Usable with single or two sided phases
Knife grinding machine GRA2000 – no manufacturing errors because of resharpening
- Resharpening of up to 150 knives per hour
- Fully-automated execution of the grinding process
- Simultaneous, symmetrical grinding of both blades in one cycle
- Quick and unproblematic adjustability
- Flexible adjustment of blade angles is possible
- No special knowledge is needed fort he operating personnel